Sell Gold Coins
Gold Coins, Sovereigns and Krugerrands
Scrap Gold pay top prices for all gold coins.
Since gold was first coined in ancient Egypt, some 2,500 years ago, gold coins have been a form of currency in almost every civilised culture right through to modern day.
Gold coins, commonly known as sovereigns and krugerrands are made of solid 22 carat gold and are valued by their weight on the open gold market.
If you hold gold coins and want to realise thier value, now is the time to sell! With gold at it's current high, your gold coins may be worth far more than you think!
Scrap Gold pay top prices for all gold coins, including:
- Krugerrands (one ounce/31.1035 grams)
- Sovereigns (7.98 grams)
- Half sovereigns (3.99 grams)
- Canadian Maple Leaf (one ounce/31.1035 grams)
- All other gold coins
- Pre 1947 UK silver coins (50% silver content)
- Pre 1920 UK silver coins (92.5% silver content)
- All other silver coins
- Platinum investment coins